Udvidet udgave af Taranis X-Lite med plastikbeslag for nakkerems montering, forskellige styrepinde og ekstern antenne.
Bruger 2 stk. LiIo 18500 batterier.
Batterilågene skal drejes for at få tilgang til batterirummene. Pluspol på begge batterier skal vende ind i håndtagene.
● Number of Channels: 16 channels
● Weight: 308g/ 376g (with battery)
● Operating Voltage Range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
● Operating Current: 190mA@7.4V
● Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
● Backlight LCD resolution : 128*64
● Model Memory: 60 models (extendible by Micro/TF card)
● Ergonomic and compact design
● M12 Lite gimbal
✧ Digital high accuracy hall sensor gimbal
✧ Mode conversion adjustments accessible without disassembly
✧ CNC machined gimbal pedestal
● High-speed internal and external module digital interface
✧ Internal: 450K, External: 420K
✧ Super low latency (Total latency < 20ms, lowest to 12ms)
✧ Compatible with new lite type external modules (R9M Lite, MPM Lite, etc.)
● Installed open source operating system– OpenTX
● Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs (Headset jack and inbuilt speaker)
● Internal antenna and external antenna connector
● 128*64 outdoor readable backlight LCD
● Smart Port, Micro USB-B Port, Headset jack and TF card slot
● Easily accessible battery compartment, uses replaceable 18500 LiPo batteries (*Batteries Not Included)
* Wireless function （Optional）
✧ Compatible with FrSky Free Link App
✧ Support wireless trainer system
（* Need additional parts or order specific model）
Get ahead of the curve with the next game changing transmitter from FrSky, the Taranis X-Lite. This revolutionary radio blends the functionality and reliability of FrSky Transmitters with a compact Game-Style controller. The X-Lite is ergonomically designed, featuring 4 switches and 2 sliders, which means you can still fly your Fixed-wing models as well multirotors and helicopters. Compact in size means you can take it virtually anywhere. It features a Haptic Vibration Feedback System along with the voice and sound alert warnings. The X-Lite has the smoothest control possible the pre-installed high precision M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals. The easy to access battery bay allows for a quick, worry free battery swaps. The X-Lite runs on the familiar OpenTX software and the model memory is expandable with the addition of your own micro SD card. Like all of our new transmitters it has a wireless feature that lets you link up wirelessly to other FrSky radios for training, additionally it can link up to the FrSky FreeLink App for monitoring telemetry and configuring receivers. Long range is an option with support of the upcoming R9M Lite 915/868MHz module. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for competitive flying. Overall this Radio has all the features of its predecessors in a smaller package at an unprecedented value.