Spændevidde: 950 mm.
Længde: 865 mm.
Flyvevægt fra: 1.090 gram.
Servoer og motorsæt medfølger.
Anbefalet batteri: LiPo 3S 2600 mhA
The MULTIPLEX RaceWulf is a sporty racing aircraft, which was modelled on the Focke Wulf FW 190. During the development process, great importance was attached to creating an uncomplicated model with fantastic flight characteristics and a high degree of prefabrication.
The RaceWulf is the ideal model for dogfights, relay flights with colleagues or just to heat up a round after work. It is therefore exactly the right playmate for our FunRacer.
It has an enormous speed range and always remains safe and precise to control.
- Spectacular speed and agility.
- Very neutral flight behaviour.
- Ready painted and decorated.
- Easy to transport due to detachable wing
- Comfortable battery change through the canopy
- Metal gear servos for elevator, rudder and aileron already installed.
- High performance BL motor and speed controller
- Very high degree of prefabrication: install wings and tail plane, install receiver and battery and fly!