Næsten færdigsamlet model i støbt ELAPOR skum indeholdende børsteløs motor, fartregulator, servoer og foldepropel.
Mangler følgende for at være flyveklar: Modtager, batteri, lader og sender.
Spændevidde: 3.000 mm
Længde: 1.410 mm
Flyvevægt svæver: gram
Flyvevægt motorsvæver: 2.400 gram
Vingeareal: 52,6 dm²
Vingebelastning min. 46 g/dm²
Servoer: 6 stk. Krængror, højderor, flaps og sideror
Anbefalet batteri: 2600 mAh-3S LiPo (medfølger ikke).
Scope of delivery ELAPOR® model completely built, with mounted drive motor ROXXY C35-48-990kv,
regulator ROXXY BL-control 755 S-BEC, folding propeller 11x7 ", 6x servos HS-65HB Carbonite,
mounted M6 quick-connect cable set, finished transparent Canopy decorated with seat and
instruments, wings with CFRP-ALU double spars and finished
font and color design nose strip protection, stable landing protection film,
landing gear fuselage filler, illustrated bond in 5 languages
The Lentus is the latest development from MULTIPLEX. The model is designed as a club glider with an emphasis on thermal and slope flying.
We have implemented a lot of innovative ideas in the Lentus again. The already built RR basic version of the model has a powerful ROXXY brushless motor for 3S-2600 batteries and is equipped with 6 Hitec HS-65HB servos for elevator and rudder, ailerons and flaps as standard. By installing the optionally available retractable landing gear, the model is self-launching in connection with a 4S 2600 battery and an 8x6 “propeller.
As a further option, it is possible to activate the prepared tow coupling by installing a Hitec HS-65HB servo, despite the built-in electric motor and chassis!
This option offers maximum flight fun, making the Lentus the safest model for learning to fly, as it can be released immediately in a critical situation and the model is safely brought back to the starting point with the electric motor.
Due to the modern profile design, the model achieves a very wide range of performance and allows a dynamic flight style. The 4 flap surfaces allow precise landings (butterfly).
The LENTUS will inspire you.
• Very good-natured circular flight characteristics for safe thermal flying
• Prototype-like appearance of modern gliders
• Clear canopy with a detailed cockpit
• FES option (Front Electric Selflaunch) with optional retractable landing gear, 4S drive (4S 2600) and 8x6 "propeller - this means that the model can be started by itself
• Prepared tow release (can also be used with the electric version)
• Stable, complex wing with double CFRP-ALU composite spars
• Forced insertion of servo contacts with M6 high-current plugs in the wings
• Removable rudder with concave hinges
• Extremely stiff fuselage in M-Space Technology with Ø20mm profile tube
• Rudder flaps reinforced with stainless steel tubes
• Generous, structured interior for battery, RC and telemetry
• High-quality printed and plotted decor
• Landing skid made of sturdy rockfall protection film
• Noseband protection integrated in the decor
• Matching model bag available for protected transport
• Developed and manufactured in Germany
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt