Spændevidde: 2400 mm
Længde: 1100 mm
Flyvevægt fra: 1500 gram, EL-version
Følgende mangler for at være flyveklar:
PERMAX BL-O 3516-0850 børsteløs motor
MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC fartregulator
Eller motorsæt: 332660
12 x 6" folde propel
2 Nano-S servoer
4 Tiny-S servoer
Eller servosæt: 65170
The MULTIPLEX HERON is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When required, the efficient PERMAX brushless motor and folding propeller (RR version) deliver plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the HERON provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether you are a weekend pilot or an 'old hand'. You can enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics - all with elegance and precision.
The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / ALUMINIUM tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. The flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child's play, improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling.
Among the outstanding features of this ELAPOR® model are the many new, innovative and extravagant detail features which ensure that it sets new standards in its class.
- Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow)
- Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling
- Innovative CFRP / ALUMINIUM tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings
- GRP "M-SPACE technology" for a rigid fuselage
- clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit
- Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt